Hello fellows,

after years of throwing this project on another desk, I am finally back to my original source of the Conspiracies-series. We started already in 2007 (that was ARMA time) with that project but couldnt get it finished due the limitations for ARMA. A couple of years ago this was developed as a Conspiracies Rising Dead 4, but also here it got back to the "maybe later desk". Now with ARMA3 we have found a possibility to make our dream finally come true. Like maybe the old player from Conspiracies Part and 2 from 2005 and 2006 may noticed, I wanted to create a unique looking, unique feeling and absolutly incredible detailed gameworld for the chernobyl setting. I guess meanwhile we can say, the gameworld is looking that way, we want to have it. Due a new system how to build that kind of gameworld, we have a very good performance which is with our latest ALPHA build 248 test never under 40 FPS with a pretty much common PC. (i7, 12GB RAM, GeForce 1050, 2TB HDD - this PC is 6 years old) May some of you will be concerned about the fact we will build up everything with the regular EDEN-Editor, but there are reasons for it - specially, believe it or not, performance reasons.  I know there are a few chernobyl maps out there already we could use, but we simply dont want to. We want to create an own immersive gameworld with a lot details in every corner.

www.conspiracies-game.com

This is not going to be a STALKER 2 for sure. Also we are waiting for it since the release of Part 1. Even Conspiracies Part 1 got released 2 years before stalker with the same theme 😉

Lets go for some facts of this project:

FACTS:

- 4x4km² highly detailed gameworld (with option to update areas and expand the gameworld with updates)

- unique storyline

- monsters of the STALKER universe and additionals

- anomalies of the STALKER universe and additionals

- different factions from the very first Conspiracies Parts (Cleaners, bandits ect.)

- semi-open world (like in the FRONTLINE - COLD IRON project or also like STALKER SOC)

- inlcuding all important places of chernobyl

- Storymode is playable up to 8 players COOP

- different gamemodes (more to that later)

- an additional new map for multiplayer purposes

PLACES & DEV-State:

- Chernobyl Powerplant (100%)

- Prypjat (100%)

- Chernobyl Town (100%)

- Jupiter Researchfacility (100%)

- Duga Radarstation (100%)

- Army outposts (100%)

- old School (100%)

- several villages (100%)

- Red Forest (100%)

- several Researchfacilities (100%)

- small Bunkers (100%)

- underground Bunkers and Facilities (100%)

- Vehicle graveyard (100%)

- Yanov Trainstation (0%)

- Swamp (0%)

- Reactor block No.5 (0%)

STORYLINE:

WHY NOW?

There are reason why I am just announcing the project now, since the last Alpha 248 test we are sure that the performance is going to work also for older PCs. Myself is working on that project since more then 10 years, since a bit more then a year now for the ARMA3 platform. Since we never had been sure if its working that way we wanted, I was doing that on my own secret bunker so to say, but I think its time to say: The original Conspiracies, is finally back.

SCREENSHOTS:

20210606163557-1.jpg

20210606163759-1.jpg

20210606163821-1.jpg

20210606163915-1.jpg

TRAILERS & TEASERS:

GAMEWORLD REVEAL TEASER

GAMEPLAY TEASER

TRAILER

WEBPAGE:

www.conspiracies-game.com

WALLPAPERS:

official1.jpg

SOUNDTRACK:

DOWNLOAD:

Regards

MaturE

• Like 5

So this will be a SP campaign ?? If yes I really hope this will not come with that many requirements xD  Will underground facilities be on a different map ??

however this is looking pretty good 🙂 keep it up

• Thanks 1

WOW! A Stalker mod for SP with the whole shablam of anomalies, monsters and factions, that´d be so awesome! Waiting anxiously!

Go for it MaturE (if you ever need betatesters... wink wink)

• Thanks 1

Welcome back! Loved it in ARMA 2, now to ARMA 3!

• Thanks 1

@Private Evans:

to answer your questions:

20210607171205-1.jpg

20210607171256-1.jpg

I judging the whole thing in the first release about 15GB. But I can say, Cup -Terrains Core is already almost 10Gbs so, everybody should have that one anyways...^^ 32 mods so far in total, including our new MP-Map and the scenario as SP and MP-COOP version. Underground facilities will be only on the EDEN-created gameworld for SP and MP-COOP. The other new map (which is a real map you can select in the Editor) will be a only for MP-Mode map for upcoming updates.

@corporal_lib[br]:

We indeed need tons of testers for it. We usually testing it in MP-Coop in the current Alpha-stages. So you probably could have fun with our testers here and myself. 😃

@Valken:

Glad to see old buddys around. 😉

First post has been edited and I typed in the places that can be seen on Version 1.0 with their actual dev-state.

BTW:

Before somebody is asking about vehicles, this should give the answer.

20210528164706-1.jpg

20210529155508-1.jpg

And of course, also this Conspiracies will come with a unique soundtrack for the scenario, made by myself. 😃

Today we will present the first Gameworld Reveal Teaser.

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Hello gentlemen,

this week at saturday we will go for an open alpha test of the build 306 (for the first time in history of BPOF). If you want to join send me a PM, you will get all the links you need and the contacts for discord any further infos. We will start at 8PM GMT+1. Please sign in until Friday evening, so we can edit the file for the amount of players.

20210616205338-1.jpg

What is awaiting you?

- several missions in coop in the open world storyline-scenario

- parts of the storyline

- completed gameworld for the alpha stage

- a few bpof-members playing it also

- anomalies

- monsters, mutants ect...

- bandits, cleaners and other factions

- lot of fun hopefully

- open end

requirements:

- good mood, english speaking or german speaking

- a mic and discord installed on your pc

- 15gb space on your hard disk

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Hey guys, some fresh stuff for you. 😃

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Looks good man. Wondering did you include how people you encounter in the wilderness raise their guns up on you and warn you if you get to close? I love that kind of tension gameplay

@froggyluv hey dude, i think this idea is not too bad and I will see if I can implement this.

So far what I can say from the last alpha test, the footage you can see in the teaser, we only got positive judgements. Some bugs still here and there, and clipping needs to be fixed on some locations. But in total everyone was really satisfied so far. As a surprise the tester really liked that little feature to get dogs on your side on certain spots. What havent been included on that alpha was for example the teambuild-feature. So you can build up your team with diffrent AIs and different abilities. Also you can update your base later on, because the zone and other bandits always striking back. The features are implemented already and working good, but we wanted to focus on the important things first, which is the regulary gameplay.

A few people couldnt stop saying how beautiful the gameworld is looking, so I am very satisfied on that point. 😄

Leaving that post with a few additional shots from the alpha 306...

20210618223958-1.jpg

20210620203139-1.jpg

20210613155442-1.jpg

20210613215722-1.jpg

Regards

MaturE

• Like 4

Some guys frequently asking me for the underground labs. How they will look like, this pics will give you the answer. We are close to the first beta-version. In total CON-Origins is seperated in 3 parts in development of the gameworld, they will be merged if every chapter is completed. First chapter is already in beta. Second one is going to beta next week somewhen, The third one is still on the early alpha stage. It was a huge mission for my guys to get used to this kind of development. We are working hard to release a proper website for this project soon with tons of informations about upcoming dlcs, enemies, places, multiplayer and singleplayer infos. But here we go with the pics i promised. 😃

20210704163321-1.jpg

20210704163412-1.jpg

20210704163425-1.jpg

20210704163445-1.jpg

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Some pics from the stuff we tested tonight... It is about the raid on the DUGA-Radiostation... was a lot of fun... 😃

Our base, build up to Stage 1 already 😃

20210710184212-1.jpg

Joker giving a meeting

20210710184535-1.jpg

Raid starts at the entrance to DUGA

20210710185032-1.jpg

Special units landed by helicopter to support the enemy

20210710185543-1.jpg

Some CQB

20210710190323-1.jpg

Blow up the Communication Antenna and jumping from the roof in that second 😄

20210710190545-1.jpg

Exploring X16 labs...

20210706170757-1.jpg

Rats, everywhere...

20210710130131-1.jpg

This guy is a problem...

20210710172029-1.jpg

More CQB (no I didnt made it alive out of that situation)

20210710190154-1.jpg

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Hey guys, short update.

We finished our website, so its now accessable by public. www.conspiracies-game.com

If you are interessted register to the forums there for exclusive infos and talks. Not too much in there but I will fill it up the next days.

Also you will find some interessting infos about the whole conspiracies-franchise.

Also we can present the Main Theme of Conspiracies Origins, fresh out of the box.

Enjoy gentlemen.

MaturE

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mature-rx8 said:

Enjoy gentlemen.

...and Ladies. :f:

Main Theme is very cool as is the rest of the project, really looking forward to playing this. :rthumb:

• Like 1

I have to ask... you got my blood pumping again.

Any chance, to port the older episodes of Conspiracies to ARMA 3?

Or offer it for d/l again?

ARMAholic is GONE... everything is gone...

Just asking to play through the series again before this masterpiece drops on us.

I still have OPF, ARMA 1, ARMA 2 CO installed just to go back in time to these favorites...

• Thanks 1

Thank you boys and girls 😃

Sry I forgot the ladies, my apologize 😃

@Valken We indeed had plans for it. Also on the original setting, Con-Origins should have been a Remake of Conspiracies: Deluxe. 😄 On the webpage there is at least still a Download-link for the Conspiracies Deluxe mod.

Problem is, the old parts has been stored on older PC which nobody uses here and we didnt do any copies of it back in the 2010s. (PCs are gone already)

Just in the last year I managed to get a small office running for a few people to work on my side directly.

But it really depends on how much interess there is in total for a remake. But calling it a masterpiece, gives me hope to enjoy the comments after release. 😉

It indeed will be the in my opinion the best Conspiracies we ever created, also we spend not just work into it but also money.

BI-forums are not the same as it was 15 years ago. Rare feedback on everything, so that makes it hard to develope something that is fitting to you guys.

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2

Looking awesome indeed....regarding feedback , it is a sad truth that as soon as a game has exceeded its zenith for a long time, even modding masterpieces do not get as much feedback, likes and downloads as they would deserve. Simple retextures or weapon mods, or mods simply adding a nice and detailed outpost somewhere getting a lot more attention during the prime time after the initial release of the relevant games. Also people are used to get tons of content for free , sometimes even high quality content...sadly in most cases without being thankful. 

keep it up 🙂

• Thanks 1

Yea thx Evans.

I dont get it either, I mean what was that last time when FRONTLINE-Season 01 got released, I think it was a freaking model for an old telephone or such, that got downloaded 30000+ times... jesus^^

Well I was just working on the last missions in Prypjat right now and I can not resist, I need to share that pictures with you. 😃

20210717125330-1.jpg

20210717125330-2.jpg

20210717125330-3.jpg

20210717125330-4.jpg

20210717125330-5.jpg

20210717125330-6.jpg

Before somebody asks, no its pure ingame graphics.

• Like 4

In the end of the week, ladies and gentlemen, I can present the first real trailer of this project.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while creating it 😉

Regards

MaturE

• Like 4

I am very happy if you enjoyed it 😃

Our plan is to update this Conspiracies Origins for maybe a year with new content. So this CORE version 1.0 is just the start whats going to be released very soon. 😃

So additional conent will be delivered over time. With new scenarios, new gameworlds, new characters ect. This is going to be a big one. 😃 And of course will try to bring the ARMA3 engine somewhere to its limits. 😄

Regards

MaturE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@major_barnes1987

Thank you for participating on that thread. 😃 Glad you like it.

We actually having the final tests at the weekend. The game is finished already, its just about the final testing to clear all the bug we encountered. But we noticed its way more hard to fix bugs then it was on the older projects for ARMA2 and OFP. Probably because also Conspiracies Origins had a very difficult development phase. Since the game itself was created with 5 parts seperatly and put in together after all of the parts have been finished.

Regards

MaturE

• Like 2