EleanorWyatt

Walrus AI / Patch 1.04 - 1.05?

Hello everyone,

I've purchased CC a while ago and had started to play the campaign to a certain point. As a fan of the original CC I think it's an overall great game, though the catastrophic Walrus AI (I played version 1.03) did start to spoil the fun at some point, because I was starting to spend more time on manually moving around one walrus after another, than doing anything else. Yesterday I read about the patches 1.04 and 1.05 - which I didn't install yet. Has anyone tried these and seen any improvements to the Walrus AI in comparison to 1.03?omegle xender

P.S.: I have a non steam version so the Steam-Only Walrus AI mod is no option for me.

Deadly Islands mod (full disclosure, it is my own mod) has several features that can help with walruses: Position holding / Dynamic stance (units will not move out of position when they are not on a program and will be more aggressive from their held position), automatic bridge assistance (automatically moves them onto a bridge when they approach, as this is a time when they often get stuck), front and rear axle steering so they can get out of tighter positions, and if all else fails there is a visual and audio alert if a walrus gets stuck, so at least you know when it needs help. Compatible with both Steam and retail disc, but you must have the latest version 1.07.0025.