BearRollWubba

Check if target is present

I’m making a mission where players need to destroy vehicles.  I want to make it where a 4th vehicle is not always present.  My goal is to check wether or not the 4th vehicle is present.  If this vehicle is present, then it along with the other 3 vehicles need to be destroyed, otherwise just the other 3 need to be destroyed.  How to I go about this.

Give the 4th vehicle a name.

Set up a trigger so that only that specific vehicle will fire the trigger.

Use the hint command so that when the trigger fires a message appears on your screen saying that the 4th vehicle has arrived.

1 hour ago, Joe98 said:

Use the hint command so that when the trigger fires a message appears on your screen saying that the 4th vehicle has arrived.

So I imagine I set the vehicle as the trigger owner in order to do this?

2 hours ago, BearRollWubba said:

I’m making a mission where players need to destroy vehicles.  I want to make it where a 4th vehicle is not always present.  My goal is to check wether or not the 4th vehicle is present.  If this vehicle is present, then it along with the other 3 vehicles need to be destroyed, otherwise just the other 3 need to be destroyed.  How to I go about this.

present where/when?

spawned during game?  or percentage of presence in edited vehicle (so at start)?  or inside an area of a map ?

Do you already check something for 3 vehicles in particular?

2 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Disregard my last quote, this worked, thank you!