DSabre

Secret Weapons Reloaded

This is a game engine limitation. There are no separate animation sources for different crew positions in airplanes. For tanks there are three (driver, commander, gunner). Remember that vanilla airplanes usually have tricycle gear and not tail dragger, have one crew, one gun, ... Everything beyond that is not always supported. You also can't mix: having a canopy on manual and automatic would cause weird situations. So that is the best there is. Always enter and leave the plane with a full crew and it will look ok (that is what I do).

Mj5T5Jt.jpeg

More Ju 87: Shadow LOD has been updated, finally rudder and elevator cast a shadow

MmlYmCO.jpeg

I-16 texture update

• Like 2

keeping track for next update 

2WZ1SF6.jpeg

here's another one for the Ju 87. Also slightly better textures on those cannon pods

zCqd6dz.jpeg

He 111 normal map toned down a little, it looked too exaggerated

xL76T8O.jpeg

G.55 good to go, more or less

ebbnZ7q.jpeg

no sure about this one yet

VpiKeV2.jpeg

Finally the X-1 can lock on. I have activated fire and forget, 360° lock cone, laser, radar, visual, IR and whatever. finally something worked. 

Also no plane other than He 177 and Ar 234 will be able to tab lock on to anything in future. It was useful because of the view distance limits but also immersion breaking.

• Like 3

Nice work!

Not making a request but since you have a desert variant of the Ju87, a winter variant would balance the color schemes.

Everyone is welcome to use the texture templates (see link to dropbox at the top of this thread).

That is, once I have finished work on it for now:

JhKEchp.png

The Ju 87 UV map will be changed ever so slightly in the next update.

These weird bars in the middle of the wing, where it bends upwards, will now finally be mapped to the wing texture and not separate as they used to be. The texture template will be updated sometime in the near future

• Like 2

v 0.021

- added G.55 (without propeller cannon)

- Ju 87 update (fixed shadow lod, flight model adjustments, 3d model and texture changes)

- I-16 update, new variant, various textures

- B-25 physX update, exterior texture update

- P-40 canopy issue fixed, interior changes

• Like 3