DSabre

Secret Weapons Reloaded

On 3/17/2022 at 4:10 AM, TheAbsoluteUnit said:

Hey Sab, love the new vics but I had a thought the other day. Have you ever thought of dabbling into ground vehicles? Tanks and all that? 

There are ground vehicles in my other mods (airborne scooter, airfield truck,...).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAbsoluteUnit said:

True, but what about t a n k s.

If I had any interest in that topic there would be some in my mods. But there are none in my mods - so the answer is no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ya lets not derail Sabs focus with "other" things he could build, we're here for his wonderful planes.

• Like 5

On 3/21/2022 at 12:48 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Ya lets not derail Sabs focus with "other" things he could build, we're here for his wonderful planes.

tru tru

Work In Progress

qJehgOs.jpg

OKvENN0.jpg

IpUaCBj.jpg

oYKmWtt.jpg

• Like 10

Hi, is great that the mod is reloaded and updated,.

However, i'm looking for the old one, as i need it for an scenario, and this one wont work on it.

Anybody knows where i cant find it?

Thanks!

10 hours ago, rodferrada2 said:

Anybody knows where i cant find it?

Your not going to find it it was taken down, Sab already said this last year about the mod that first it would be downgraded

to only a compatibility file, and then eventually taken down and basically replaced with the Secret Weapons Reloaded mod.

9 hours ago, rodferrada2 said:

When i load the scenario with this mods it tells me "sab_destroyer" no longer exists

Thats from Secret Weapons.

I suggest force load the mission and then save it it will remove that addon dependency, then use this mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2012371414

and add any ships or boats you want in replace, thats your only option as Secret Weapons dont exist anymore.

8 hours ago, rodferrada2 said:

you mean in the editor?

Ya, basically load up your mission that is missing the addon, and then because its missing you'll get

an error, it will give you the option to force load, accept it, give it a couple of seconds, and then you'll be

in the mission with no problems.

From there check under scenarios at top left and look under "show required addons"

what you were missing shouldn't be listed there because you did a force load

It was there prior to force loading the mission.

After save the mission and the dependency will be written (saved over) so you shouldn't get the error anymore.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false  ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

v.0.017

added Me 262

added P-61

• Like 5

Hey bud, Thanks for all these.Look cool! FYI, there is a re-upload on steam workshop that is your secret weapons aircraft pack.I think thats the pack.Anyway, It has some very nice skins made for it.Maybe other work aswell.Looks very nice tbh.The steam page is mainly in some asian language.Would be good if his work could be used in the correct place.I only seen the screenshots on the steam page and on discord, where it came to my attention.

• Like 1

Great to see you back Sabre, will make good use of the P-61, looks and flys great!

• Like 1

v. 0.018

- updated B-17
- fixed P-61 front windshield mirror bug
- various visual changes

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 2:27 AM, ANZACSAS Steven said:

Hey bud, Thanks for all these.Look cool! FYI, there is a re-upload on steam workshop that is your secret weapons aircraft pack.I think thats the pack.Anyway, It has some very nice skins made for it.Maybe other work aswell.Looks very nice tbh.The steam page is mainly in some asian language.Would be good if his work could be used in the correct place.I only seen the screenshots on the steam page and on discord, where it came to my attention.

Thanks for the info. I can't find a re-upload like you describe but several other reuploaded items from my mods. It is generally not ok and not correct to do so. The right way to do it would be with a config/retexture mod that uses my mods as dependency. Not by ripping and reuploading my mods 

• Like 1

Use this:

I put the url for Secret Weapons Reloaded and got 19 query's,

you can expand each one and see the actual files, report them on steam and say your the author and

steam will take them down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FYI, you have 2 weeks to take them down.If they are left for longer than that, there wasnt anything i could do...That why theres a reupload of my south asia work.

13 hours ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

To me it looks like most items were replaced with warthunder / world of warships models and lots more were added from these games. 

13 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Use this:

I put the url for Secret Weapons Reloaded and got 19 query's,

you can expand each one and see the actual files, report them on steam and say your the author and

steam will take them down.

Good to know the crawler is still around. Had forgotten about it. It seems to miss ripped and changed mods though, like a re-upload of the secret weapons A-26.

Why not make a much easier to maintain retexture/config mod? Same for these server packs. It looks like people still have not heard of collections. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

B-17 had another update to nose section and got its gun models replaced

He 111 is coming back

He 111 simple interior

v.0.019

added He 111

various changes to B-17G

added simple B-17F conversion (basically deleted the chin turret, window configuration is the same as the G)

changed various turrets, some got better, some worse

Edited by DSabre
edit
  • Like 4

coming soon

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

B-25 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

return of the D3A

v. 0.020

- added B-25 (incomplete cockpit, physX issues)

- added D3A 

- Ju 87 crosshair size fixed

- added dive bomber release animations

- some changes to P-40 canopy

• Like 3

coming next update

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Texture/normalmap update of the B-25.

The weathering effect now follows the panel lines and rivets, like I have done for other aircraft recently (B-25, P-51, etc). Very easy to do and quite effective, literally takes a minute or two: select all panel lines and rivets, copy a random noise texture with that selection pattern, put it in a layer above and tweak it till it looks convincing. The B-25s physX was improved too and should work better next update.

CvVRjk7.jpeg

The Ju 87 finally gets hinges for its floating ailerons and flaps. The animation was improved too. Same texture and normal map upgrade as above.

• Like 3

Nice!

DSabre, a thought on something for the Ju87 is when the pilot is to get into the pilot seat, can you set it up so only the canopy for

the pilot's seat opens and not the rear gunner's seat?

I dont recall if the rear gunner's seat's canopy would actually open if the pilot were to want to get into his seat do you know?