noelite

[Release] Prairie Fire CDLC cam lao nam Traders + Spawn Zones

Thanks for this!!! I have been thinking of starting a Cam Lao Nam - Exile server.

Small update

added Bridge to Radiation Zone and small fixes

Really nice work Bud!!! The trader details are awesome. I am working on creating an Exile server without vanilla Arma gear or weapons. The added details of period statics at the traders goes well with that theme.

I did find one issue. The Traders at Sihanoukville are inside a barracks with doors that do not open. And if I may add a suggestion, the long bridge leading to the Rad Zone could do with a high spot to allow water traffic to pass.

Update

fixed locked  barrack in Sihanoukville

fixed higher bridges to Rad Zone

Big Update Loot Positions File Added

This is exciting. I tried to make one and it sucked 🙂 ...... thanks once again bud!!!

I PM'ed you. I'm thinking you didn't see it . But there is  an error in the CfgBuildings.hpp file. There is a "};" on the last line.

i will fix the CfgBuildings.hpp file to tomorrow

I am stuck guys, I used to run an exile server but its been a year or two and I just cant get exile running in SOG, I have tried tadst and FASTER but neither work with different errors. What do you guys use and what config options should I use.
ERRORS:
TADST: while joining server I get stuck on "waiting for server to load", when running 32bit exe the server just crashes
FASTER: EDIT, found this only runs 64 bit

CfgBuildings.hpp should be fixed now

12 hours ago, Zim88 said:

I am stuck guys, I used to run an exile server but its been a year or two and I just cant get exile running in SOG, I have tried tadst and FASTER but neither work with different errors. What do you guys use and what config options should I use.
ERRORS:
TADST: while joining server I get stuck on "waiting for server to load", when running 32bit exe the server just crashes
FASTER: EDIT, found this only runs 64 bit

Exile recommends that you do not use TADST. I have an Exile server running with SOG and if you need any help I will try my best. I am old and not that bright, but I don’t mind helping where I can . 🙂 I also have a dynamic mission system with SOG running with TADST.

4 hours ago, noelite said:

CfgBuildings.hpp should be fixed now

Thanks bud ...... The loot positions you made are working awesome. Way better than anything I could come up with.

thanks for the offer RanHead, I actually got it working with a complete reinstall, seems I cooked something messing around so I have your base SOG Exile server running with TADST, I would love to run FASTER but its 64bit only, I might try ServerifyA31501 but it may be the same, not sure.

after like 60 minutes of play I will note I have only found items in the default arma buildings, so seems to be no loot for the majority of the map as the buildings are new?

Perhaps I could help with the new buildings loot table, I would also like to work out how to populate the map with random VC encounters, I have done a small bit of arma scripting but I am still fairly new to it. It may not be for you but I think I will try to strip any non SOG weapons and gear that doesn't at least make some sense in this setting.
If you want to hit me up then my discord is : https://discord.gg/BtJzMk3m (assuming this is aloud here)

The CfgBuildings.hpp that Noelite posted is for the SOG buildings. I have not looked in stock ARMA building. But I do know that the loot is spawning perfectly, IMO, in the SOG buildings.

I have checked basically all of saigon and the FOB north of there, and perhaps a few small villages around saigon and from what I can see, loot will only spawn in buildings that are in the older arma maps, like those old blue windowed Italy looking houses

Ok so looking in the buildingcfg file the majority of vn buildings aren't assigned any spawn points, so I have spent the last 3 hours finding (by eye because you cant search object names urrgh) each of the missing buildings and spawning them in so that I can go through and manually add spawn locations (because autogenerate crashes the game) and I am half way through so I should be able to provide a full config tomorrow hopefully 😕 

Added: Added   Concrete Mixers to  Bam Bon  and to  phu quoc port

Mate awesome work, saved me heaps of time.  Players are loving exile on this map\dlc.