HBAOplus

Arma3launcher seems to auto-remove some of my mods

Hello everyone. There are some problems that bother me recently. Some of my workshop mods are auto-removed/hidden by Arma3launcher.

Let’s use CBA_A3(steam workshop ID is 450814997) MOD as example. Now I can’t find CBA_A3 in Arma3launcher and in the folder path of arma3/!workshop, but in the 450814997 folder, all the cba components are downloaded correctly by steam client (see image below).

https://ibb.co/9YGg7B4

There are other mods(like all the CUP mods, all the RHS mods,etc) that are suffering the same fate. Some of them are always be hidden, others are removed--reappeared in a short period--then removed again. But all the mods mentiond above are downloaded by steam client and can be found in 107410(steam ID for arma3,see the image above) folder.

I also tried to unsubscribe/unstall all the mods mentiond above,then subscribed again, both in arma3launcher and in the workshop pages, and steam client and arma3 are also be unstalled and installed, but all in vain. By the way, my local mods are all intact, it seems that they are not affected by Arma3launcher.

Is there anyone can help?

Edited by HBAOplus
more info

I experienced similar issue yesterday, on CUP weapons only. I discovered all dependencies were lost but the mod was mentioned as subscribed and the CUP weapons was still in 107410 folder as you mentioned.
I restarted steam then arma launcher and the issue disappeared. No clue what happened.

• Sad 1