simon lilian

Connecting failed when joining any server

I've just bought ARMA 3. But when i try to join any server, i have the following message connecting failed.

I searched on google and it seems like a lot of people have this issue. I've asked some friends that have arma as well, and they were unable to resolve my issue.

I've tried changing many settings with my router but it didn't work.

Can you guys help me out, maybe ther's something obvious i'm mussing. I'm absolutely clueless on why this happens.

Does this happen when you try to join any other servers?  (for example the official ones)  Are you behind an unusually strict firewall? 

Thank you for your reply

I've tried KOTH servers (because that's what i want to play). I tried the server of my friend (think it's antistasi). I tried a few officials server. And some random servers. I also tried using the automatic matchmaking, the "quick match" or something like that.

I don't think i am behind a strict firewall. But define strict firewall. I've went into the windows firewall and both public and private acces for Arma 3 (i had 3 of those, don't know why). And i did the same for Battleeye (BEService and BEservice_x64).