Hello, me and a friend of mine found this game and liked it really much. There is only one problem, we dont know anything about the game except how to walk basically. We dont know anything about all the game modes and what we can expect from the game. We dont know anything about the keybinds or the missions the best guns how to play things the right way and to enjoy it in the right way. We really like to just fight against AI and be stealthy, for example: Go with NVG's on a mission to capture a point or anything else thats really hard to do but really fun to try. We both like flying heli's or planes and are going to buy HOTAS systems. Is there anyone that could help us out by explaining us the basics and a bit more about the game on what the gamemodes are and what nice things are for us what we like to do. It would really help us out and maybe even that someone plays with us and shows us how to play the game. We really want to get hours in this game and have near realistic fun in the game. I hope someone that reads this could help us out.

The tutorials are very good at explaining the basics.  You also don't really need a hotas system to play arma, keyboard and mouse will do. 

Ok thanks for the reaction. We just wanted to buy a hotas system not only for arma but for multiple games like dcs etc. I did watch some tutorials but I cant find the proper tutorial that tells me what I like to play and to do basically.

Hello HoelaHH, Welcome to BI forums!

Let me direct you to a compilation of mine which has all the basic, essential tools, information,

guides, and tutorials to help you and your friend get aquatinted and learn the game,

see my thread here:

Arma 3 General game guides, FAQ's, Manuals, & Tutorials Compilation

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/227697-arma-3-general-game-guides-faqs-manuals-tutorials-compilation/

if you want to get deeper then that, and learn the many varying aspects of the game which go beyond what you can see

i have a massive compilaion list of all the compilation lists that cover various subjects in the community.

They all have tools, references, guides, tutorials, ect,. on whatever your interested in, this is my

Master list, see it here:

All Arma3 Compilations Masterlist

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/229297-all-arma3-compilations-masterlist/

Hope that helps!