Irish93

DLC: S.O.G. Prairie Fire Ambient Flyby Trigger Need Help!

Like the title suggests, I really need one of you talented individuals to help me out here with writing up a simple trigger. "simple?" I know, but this isn't simple enough for me it seems I've spent hours looking for answers and now I'm here.

So basically I'm asking for a trigger "script" for a group of like 6-7 heuy helicopters to fly at low altitude from one end of the map to the other but random start positions for ambient purposes. if possible in a column formation as we've all seen in the movies! some help would really be appreciated! 

Give this a try, you need to set up markers

[] spawn {[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 65,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby;  
sleep 3;   
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 90,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3;  
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 65,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3; 
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 100,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3; 
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 55,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3;  
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 110,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3; 
[getMarkerpos "flyby1_1", getMarkerpos "flybybye1_1", 65,"FULL","vn_b_air_uh1c_07_02"] call BIS_fnc_ambientflyby; sleep 3; 
}; 

partial credit goes to Benchmark for helping with this

Use multiple triggers or add to this for more hueys, or any of the SOG aircraft. Won't work for 3rd party (CUP) aircraft

it's one of I'm sure, many ways of doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like the movies! can't thank you enough, best community!  

• Thanks 1