Hi, I'm trying to implement a simple destruction mission with the goal of blowing up some crates.

But the crates seem indestructible.  I've placed a Satchel charge next to them but it seems that they not only take no visual damage, but also no fictive damage.

This is what the scene looks afterwards:

oKHzQja.jpeg

The camouflage net was destroyed, but none of the boxes.

Any ideas ?

I would like to know this as well. I tried Land_CratesWooden_01_F and Land_WoodenCrate_01_stack_x3_F, both of which are indestructible.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that the first one is modded by ACE3 and another one is from APEX which I don't own?

I believe it has to do with some simple objects not having any damage models. You could try just deleting them and replacing with your choice of debris i guess

• Like 5

23 hours ago, froggyluv said:

I believe it has to do with some simple objects not having any damage models. You could try just deleting them and replacing with your choice of debris i guess

Good suggestion, that is exactly what I would do.  If you need to sense the destruction of the crates, then monitor the damage of the net instead, and delete the crates when net object damage = 0.

• Like 2