Ravenger2709

GF Headshot + Killfeed Script for Dedicated server

Hi all! I am nood at Arma 3 scripting, i wanna add GF Killfeed on my misson. But it works fine in SP or MP (Server) but not on dedicated server.

I got some errors:

0:23:29 Scripting command 'say3d' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 0:23:29 Scripting command 'systemchat' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 0:23:29 Scripting function 'bis_fnc_dynamictext' is not allowed to be remotely executed

Last version of script - 

i made changes from comments (added []execVM "GF_Killfeed\GF_Killfeed.sqf"; to initPlayerLocal.sqf , but this errors not dissapared and i don`t have any messages in left corner (only center, without killer name)

How can i fix the script and turn on remote execute? Thx.

George hasn't been on the forum since September 17, 2020, and was dealing with a serious illness prior to that

so unless he surprises us which i hope he would if hes ok, then you may not get a reply from him, just letting you guys know.

In the future hover your mouse cursor over a members name and it will tell you when they were last on, most

members that have been gone longer then 6 months to a year, most likely wont come back of course that

remains to be seen, and depending on who it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

George hasn't been on the forum since September 17, 2020, and was dealing with a serious illness prior to that

so unless he surprises us which i hope he would if hes ok, then you may not get a reply from him, just letting you guys know.

In the future hover your mouse cursor over a members name and it will tell you when they were last on, most

members that have been gone longer then 6 months to a year, most likely wont come back of course that

remains to be seen, and depending on who it is.

Thx @Gunter Severloh did not know that.