2chins

Shootout rewards broken

Ever since the season 8 update, in addition to being heavily nerfed, I find the rewards for shootout often not showing up at all. I have placed first multiple times to find no new crates awaiting back at the shelter. I don't think I have recieved any for placing 2nd or 3rd, despite the screen at the end of the game indicating I earned a crate. 

Pretty disappointing considering how heavily nerfed the rewards for the shootout mode are this season. I started playing Vigor in season 7 and enjoyed playing both Encounters and Shootout, definitely started playing more shootout once I got decent and could podium reliably, as it was an easy way to amass supplies and experience, and propell me to the level 50 cap. So I do understand that the system could have used a bit of a rework, but to reduce both the quantity and quality of the rewards to the point that even winning is of negligible benefit to one's progression, I think is a little too much. At least restore the XP for opening the crates. 

Also, please consider adding another map or two for the shootout mode, and change up some of the weapons to keep it interesting and enjoyable for everyone. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

I agree, last season rewards might have been a bit too much but this season they are completely useless.. I'm not playing nowhere near as much as I use to now. Make shootout rewards better please and keep the booster and out of bounds glitcher out of the way.

• Like 1

I've noticed a couple times now, I've recieved just a single weapons or resource crate, and not an actual shootout crate as indicated at the end of the match. 

Interesting... 

@fOrsythiaa

We're aware that the rewards shown in game are not matching what you receive - this is an error the team is working on patching up. Feel free to check out this article on the new Shootout Rewards system 🍅

Well, if you want people to invest in the boosters, you shouldn't have reduced the amount of crowns received. 

@2chins you can still receive crowns through completing challenges, or opening crates from Encounters which is supposed to be the source of the main grind for Vigor 💪 There's also the antenna once you reach a certain level in your Shelter 🍅