Mattmad1234

Trigger activation when a player enters a vehicle

Hello all!

I'm working on creating a trigger that activates when a specific player enters a passenger seat of a helicopter. The issue I'm having is it can't be just any player, but one that activates a separate trigger. This will be used to create a task that notifies all transport pilots that a player is waiting to be picked back up at base, then accomplish when the player enters one of the choppers. If you have any ideas on how to accomplish this, please let me know! Any help is greatly appreciated!

What about your "separate trigger"? is it scripted or edited? What condition?

The separate trigger is a player standing in an area, creates a Task for the grouped pilots. All the activation is Any Player Present, no other scripts being activated, just the creation of the task. I have this part setup, I'm just trying to get the succeeded task trigger now. That's the one I'm having trouble with. 

Experiment, experiment, experiment!

Start with a 2 seater car.  Give the car a name.

See if you can arrange a trigger to fire when the man enters the car.

See if you can get a trigger to fire only if the man gets into the passenger seat.

See if you can get the trigger to fire only if the man gets into the drivers seat.

Then repeat with a 4 seater car.

A helicopter has lots of seats and each seat, I believe, has a name. One you get the car(s) to work, you will get the helicopter to work.