fat_lurch

Flight Sim Panels for ARMA

Hi all, 

I just wanted to share my proof-of-concept video for a flight sim panel for ARMA (Yes Internet, I'm very well aware ARMA is not a flight sim).

YouTube Link

I'll be trying to get some documented examples put together for release with the addon that makes this possible. Note that this requires a .dll file which will need to be whitelisted by BattleEye so this is a "someday" project.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any technical thoughts on this.

Thanks

• Like 4

Nice Job man. Any plans to export other MFDs? I think Arma has so much potential. I love DCS but it doesn't give me the helicopter combat immersion that Arma does.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cochise333 said:

Nice Job man. Any plans to export other MFDs? I think Arma has so much potential. I love DCS but it doesn't give me the helicopter combat immersion that Arma does.

Thanks much!

I want to set this up as a framework so people can rig whatever panel(s) they are interested in.

My Radar altimeter panel was just a quick weekend project to ensure the system works.

I also want to see if I can use the serial interface to tie-in a Raspberry Pi - my dream would be a full functioning MFD.

• Like 2