I bought the new Creator DLC S.O.G Prairie Fire.  I also rented an Arma 3 game server from Nitrado.  How do I get the DLC on the server now?  I saw there is a folder named "vn" in which the DLC is stored.  Do I just have to load it onto the server and can then just start playing?  Mods always have "@" in front of the name.  This is then uploaded to the server and activated.  How's that with SOG Prairie Fire?

LemonBrosGaming wrote on discord to this question:

For those wanting to run the S.O.G Prairie Fire DLC content on their ARMA 3 Dedicated server, here's how. I'll keep it brief and assume you have experience administering an ARMA 3 server. In order to do this, you need install the Arma 3 Server Creator DLC branch as it contains the " Arma 3 Server Creator DLC - SOGPF " content ( Arma 3 Server · AppID: 233780 · SteamDB [ https://steamdb.info/app/233780/depots/?branch=creatordlc ])
1-Open SteamCMD

2-Run: app_update 233780 -beta creatordlc " validate +quit

3-Add "vn" to your server launch params (e.g -mod=vn)

4-Done

• Like 1

I have a similar question like paulipauli, with my rented virtual server from Gportal I cannot run any installation routines. I can upload stuff via ftp and edit the ArmA cfg files via a website. Any idea if I can upload the dlc and manually link it in any of those files? 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, Tobur said:

I have a similar question like paulipauli, with my rented virtual server from Gportal I cannot run any installation routines. I can upload stuff via ftp and edit the ArmA cfg files via a website. Any idea if I can upload the dlc and manually link it in any of those files? 

I now know how to do it. I rented my server from Nitrado and they gave me access to versions of Global Mobilization and SOG that are smaller. These are server files. I need to sleep now but I'll take you tomorrow a video like the whole thing works okay? I live in Germany and here it is already 3:27 o'clock at night.