Rogue Ryan

Running Mike Force on a dedicated server

Hi all, 

I'm new to running an ArmA 3 server and have only been running antistasi for a few friends, however i'd like to run Mike Force on my server but it's not available in the missions when I attempt to change to it with the DLC loaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

I dont see any PF multiplayer mission in the MP Mission folder. Do we have to depbo one of eh missions pbos under vn? Seems silly to have to do that to run mike force or antistatsi missions.

Is there a manual for teh DLC, specifically what do all the PF Specific editor modules do and how to sue them?

Los

It's on Steam Workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2477873447

I read that it's ok to play it on LAN with only a few players...but can this actually be played by yourself on LAN, where there are blufor AI going about helping (like in a CTI mission with AI controlled commander)?

2 hours ago, bigshot said:

I read that it's ok to play it on LAN with only a few players...but can this actually be played by yourself on LAN, where there are blufor AI going about helping (like in a CTI mission with AI controlled commander)?

It won't work. To play with AI you have to design the mission accordingly and Savage choose to disable the AI on their mini-campaign.

35 minutes ago, papanowel said:

It won't work. To play with AI you have to design the mission accordingly and Savage choose to disable the AI on their mini-campaign.

Ah well, its such a shame really...doesn't seem to be anything out there anymore that's based upon how this franchise was originally intended to be played...a human w/team of friendly troops. I guess the next version of Arma will be much more geared towards PvP I have a feeling as it will be much cheaper to do that, and lord knows that Bohemia has never had the gumption to reinvest any profits into the game's AI.

End of an era really, a pretty sad end for those of us who used to appreciate the original intent of the game from back in 2001.