Sign in to follow this  
Vectif

The regional pricing for Prairie Fire is off.

In the US, Prairie Fire and Cold War Germany cost about the same price (without discounts, 22.99 USD).

but in Argentina, Prairie Fire costs TRIPLE the amount that Cold War Germany costs, without including any discounts.
I could buy Cold War Germany three times at full price for the price of Prairie Fire.

Does the cDLC team or BI get to choose the regional pricing?
Is this intentional? Can or will this be fixed?

On 5/7/2021 at 4:33 AM, papanowel said:

It's the same for all of us:

https://steamdb.info/app/1042220/

I don't see any problem with that since GM is in discount right now.

What exactly are you talking about? I am also speaking about FULL PRICE WITHOUT ANY DISCOUNTS in the original post. If you compare the price of the cDLCs in my currency you'd clearly see the difference when converted to U$D. Please clarify what you are reffering to. If you take the time to compare both products in both currencies you will easily see what I'm referring to, even on that website you linked.

GM U$D: 22.99 / Prairie Fire U$D: 22.99
GM AR$: 320 (full price, 2.75 USD) / Prairie Fire AR$: 1000 (with the 15% discount even, otherwise 1100, 9 USD)

There is a 1:3 difference. Either GM should raise to be the price of Prairie Fire, or Prairie fire should lower to be the price of GM. I am talking about FULL BASE PRICES. Please do not confuse this since it's a mistake everyone who reads on this issue is making. And last but not least for any future replies, the semantics of what is cheap for each individual or not is not relevant! This is a matter of proper pricing in relation to the other product and other currencies, not about what that pricing is. 

Both products cost the same in U$D in a 1:1 ratio but they have different values in another currency with a 1:3 ratio difference.

Sorry I misread the first time the table provide by steamlabs. I was just focusing on the -66% and not about the real price in peso which is way too much as you said.