Battle Royale Mod - https://battleroyalemod.com

View the trailer

What is it?

Back in 2014, something incredible started, Battle Royale in Arma 3; a fast paced heart pounding game mode that took off in ways we could never have imagined. By March 2017 the world exploded with Battle Royale following the launch of PUBG and the world was taken over by the Battle Royale genre.

We however maintain, that the Arma 3 BR experience is one yet to be rivalled - a blend of milsim and survival that is uncompromisingly hard and a real challenge to those who play it.

Where we are now

Despite seeing a decline in numbers with the launch of PUBG, we’ve kept going as have a number of players in the community. Our core team is still here developing the mod, as well as adding new features to the game mod to keep it current.

BR Mod is still alive and kicking - We’ve recently launched a new leaderboards at https://battleroyalemod.com

A few features with the new leaderboards

• Explore past seasons, and relive your position and statistics all the way back to 2016
  • Participate in event games, organised on our Leaderboard and put on by community members weekly
  • View match replays in amazing detail
  • Gain badges for participation in events and pulling off the impossible

We will also be supporting the S.O.G creator DLC, with new Battle Royale modes for the maps and content! So stay tuned.

How do I play?

Installation & Setup

Follow our simple guide at - https://battleroyalemod.com/getting-started/installation

Organised Games

Community members currently run games every Saturday and Sunday, wait times are significantly reduced during these days and are great fun.

Discord

Join us at - https://discord.gg/battleroyale

Thanks

A big shout out to the BR community, it’s been a rollercoaster ride with the mod and some players have stuck with us throughout!

We hope that we can continue to provide the BR experience the way it was meant to be, no building, no gimmicks; just raw survival and the occasional desk slamming when you fall through some stairs (it’s a feature not a bug)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Been playing this Mod for years now. Nothing quite compares to it imo. Devs have done a great job and has kept going with the weekly community games. Many changes and improvements have been made over the years, such as the addition of the paraglider, new vehicles and skins etc etc . There's something for everyone ( HC Solo games, Reg Team games, faster paced Streetfight games) and the mix of looting and fighting is great. Everyone is welcome to play, the more the merrier. It is challenging and addictive. Over 8000 hours in Arma 3 and still this mod is one of my faves. murderface.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Most definitely the best battle royale experience out there, nothing comes even close to it. PUBG, the giant of the genre was born from this but it never even came close to being as good (in my opinion). I have been a part of this mod since pretty much since the beginning (late 2014) and cannot recommend it enough. There are so many different maps available in between Altis, Stratis, Wake Island, Bozcaada, Tembelan, Tanoa, Chernarus, Malden... all so diverse and fun to play! Like it has been mentioned in Rexeh's post; if you are curious and want to see some gameplay of it before dipping your toes in; the game is streamed on a weekly basis on Twitch during weekends, so take a peek in the Arma 3 section in the afternoon (EU time)! Hope to see some new faces out there!

• Like 1

I've played Arma3 BR for quite a few years now and it remains my #1 game of all time. I tried PUBG, Ring of Elysium, Apex, and a bunch of other BRs and none of them came close. That perfect blend of milsim, incredibly well-developed maps, and a battle royale developed and maintained with love is unique to the grandaddy of them all. There are streamed community games on the weekends for fellow diehard 1PP SOLO BR players out there (from roughly 9am - 1pm EST Saturdays and Sundays) as well as 3PP teamgames most evenings if that's your thing. The devs are also adapting the new vietnam DLC to BR so we have been playing around with that too! We're a very welcoming community, we love to have a good time, and we also love to play the hell out of this game mode. ❤️

• Like 2

Server Reservations

You asked and we delivered! The community has not been fully satisfied with the configurations on the servers, so it is now possible for players to select the configuration on some servers to their liking.

If you're a player/streamer you can now take advantage of this to host your own custom BR game modes.

Full announcement

https://battleroyalemod.com/news/24