Is it just me or is Showcase #1 (Infantry) really hard compared to the campaign. I have been through the same auto save around 15 to 20 times. I hate the MX weapons that are default if there is a way to change loadouts that would be great. Let me know. 

I want to pass this showcase then move on. At the moment I don't have all of the DLC packs so I am limited on Story Mode content. I have the prologue done and some time on the range but other than that I play nothing but Multiplayer. I have my difficulty settings on Novice or Recruit. Then I unloaded any mods that are enhancers. I find it easier to pick up the CSAT weapons for me but I want to be able to somehow use my M4A1 with acog so I can snipe them with that long scope then I have a acog with a reflex it's a hybrid so it is down right OP. Any help would be great. Thank You.

If you want to change something in showcase play, you need an addon. Showcases can run with addons but don't allow the console, so you can't run a script on the fly.

You can find some addons which can help. I created one (in 2016 but still OK) for that: HUD zeroing, arsenal, icons on units,...  along with on/off menus.

If you are interested in.