I am a casual gamer so I haven't played in a couple of weeks. I was just wondering why I can't seem to find any matches on Fiske. I personally love this map it is the one I know the best. I am also working on collecting the lighters, trolls, and records in game. If you did away with this map, I would appreciate it if you bring it back. If its still in game I would apricate it if you explain how the match generation works.

Morning, 

Just to let you know, as i'm helpful like that, Fiske Fabrikk is currently playing, you've got 40 minutes left.

Cheers

TK4

On 4/30/2021 at 8:44 PM, clinical_dish2 said:

I am a casual gamer so I haven't played in a couple of weeks. I was just wondering why I can't seem to find any matches on Fiske. I personally love this map it is the one I know the best. I am also working on collecting the lighters, trolls, and records in game. If you did away with this map, I would appreciate it if you bring it back. If its still in game I would apricate it if you explain how the match generation works.

Hello, you can definitely find an Encounter for Fiske Fabrikk when the option to queue up for it is there 🙂 There are timers on different maps and when the timer runs out, it changes to a new one - so you just have to keep an eye out on when Fiske Fabrikk comes on the rotation. 🍅