maccrawinthejaw

Can't see or direct connect to server after recent update

Earlier this month I set up a dedicated modded server using the wiki and a certain video tutorial (which I can link if that's a necessary puzzle piece) to help guide me through it. It worked and ran like a dream in the weeks leading up to the most recent update to the server files (or whatever it was - I still have no idea). Running it on my client, I wasn't able to see it in the launcher or game-side server browsers, but I could direct connect to it and my friends could either join it through the in-game server browser or join me through Steam. Happy times.

Now, however, when I run the batch file to launch the server, it initially loads up and displays the same information it always did, but after loading up, neither myself nor my friends can see the server or direct connect to it from either the launcher or the server browser. I have no idea what's going on and why we can't connect to it, or how to fix it. The port rules I made on both my firewall and router are still there and I got them right on the first go (because we were able to connect and play together multiple times over the course of the month).

The server has mods, but I'm not sure if those all need to be manually updated or if there's a way to just update them all at once (getting them in was a pain in the ass so I hope it isn't this).

I'm of the belief that something needs to be updated to the current build version, but I'm not sure what and how if that's even the case. Alternatively, I don't know if it's possible for a port to be shut, but if it is, I don't know how to tell and how to open it up again. I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but if so, please don't comment with "I want to know too" or "same" unless you have an answer as to how to solve it; I want to know if there's a fix to this.

Here's a Pastebin log from one of my server launches post-update if that helps: https://pastebin.com/89cDxpnn

12 minutes ago, CW4 Carrera said:

Its not loading any of your mods change -mods parameter to mod-.

Where do I do that? The batch file or in the .cfg, or something else?

Whereever your mod line is. Probably the batch file but im not sure as I dont use them. Also i noticed i made a typo in my first post its supposed to be -mod not mod-. I recommend ditching the batchfiles for a GUI program.

15 hours ago, CW4 Carrera said:

Whereever your mod line is. Probably the batch file but im not sure as I dont use them. Also i noticed i made a typo in my first post its supposed to be -mod not mod-. I recommend ditching the batchfiles for a GUI program.

A GUI program?