Sign in to follow this  
Jingai san

Camper idea

I am not sure what represents a "camper" from most complaints I see posted, ambushes are not camping.  If an enemy gets to a position of advantage and waits for you to run blindly in and kills you it is not camping.  Players are not obligated to run straight towards enemies when they spot them.  But an idea for those players that are truly hiding for "long" periods.  The crows are advantageous at exits, but they trigger when you are already in a bad position close to a camped exit.  But, if crows would fly over any player that has been sitting too long it would be visible by all for a far distance and would allow you to divert to another exit, or be more cautious when approaching campers at POI's.  

Looking forward to Legacy season and with a place to put my encounter XP throughout the entire season I will lose all incentive to "hoard" crates as I have done my first two seasons playing.  Felt bad not getting XP for encounters and challenges being completed, so never wanted to compound it with opening crates for no XP.  

• Like 3

I loved bird idea...  if someone stay near an exit for a long time, just add vulture in the sky..  no sound but if 10 vulture stay in the sky, somethings wrong there 🙂