h34dup

SEAL TEAM Direct Action and EOD (SP/COOP 4)

otpDlJE.jpeg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2465895849

BETA RELEASE - MAY CONTAIN BUGS

Lead your team of tier one operators to locate and dispose of suspected chemical weapons deep behind enemy lines.

FEATURES

• SP or COOP play for up to 4 players, loosely inspired by the CBS show SEAL TEAM (S1E2), a return to modern ops for fans of my old Arma 2 content who have been waiting patiently while I was in a Arma WWII hole!
  • Insertion by military free-fall (MFF), parachute over the Iraq/Syria border and carry out a black ops mission in the shadows of a devastating modern conflict!
  • Virtual armory-enabled supply crate at the rendezvous point, allowing you to run custom addons and use whatever weapons/gear you want!
  • Custom "war-torn" hand placed set pieces transform a corner of Takistan into the ruins of Nagara, use them to your advantage in order to withstand a hostile force many times your size!
  • Dynamically-spawned enemies for optimized CPU-friendly performance!

AUTHOR'S NOTES

• This is my second scenario for Arma 3 based on modern ops or real-world operations, it's also based on a TV show, so take the "realism" with a grain of hollywood-flavored salt
  • This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental.
  • This is a beta release, some bugs may exist. Also, it's Arma, so there are bound to be things that will affect your playthrough. Reloading the mission can solve some issues. Please let me know if you run into any game-breaking bugs.
  • NOT RESPONSIBLE for any game-breaking bugs or issues playing with any addons in addition to the required ones listed here, I designed the mission to support Virtual Armory, but I can't be held responsible if things don't work because of another modder's addon.
  • I'm interested to hear about your playthrough! If you enjoyed playing, please leave a comment, give a thumbs-up, or add it to your faves!

CREDITS

• Jonstyler for the idea and for beta testing
  • Addon authors, especially those behind RHS, CUP, and Tier One Weapons!
  • Like 2

Great one, love it! Good choice of the mods too. It worked flawlessly. Hope you'll keep up with the modern ops! Performance was also excellent, no issues.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, spotter001 said:

Great one, love it! Good choice of the mods too. It worked flawlessly. Hope you'll keep up with the modern ops! Performance was also excellent, no issues.

That's great to hear! I'm glad there were no issues and the performance was good.

I do have a couple things in the works...

• Like 1