One of my mission ideas is to make it inside of a space station, however I would love to simulate gravity if thats the case. One of my ideas was forcing units to move in slow motion. Shitty way to do it is: 

player forceWalk true;

However is there a way to make regular animations be in slow motion? For example running, jogging etc? I know you can with AI, can you with players?

1 hour ago, Von Quest said:

Thanks for the reply, but the command in question doesnt work, for players atleast in my experience.

Tried executing this in ZE "execute code" module and debug console, changed nothing.

player setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1;
_this setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1;    //for ZE
this setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1;

50 minutes ago, marki980908 said:

Thanks for the reply, but the command in question doesnt work, for players atleast in my experience.

Tried executing this in ZE "execute code" module and debug console, changed nothing.

_this setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1;    //for ZE
this setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1;

I just tested it, it works on the player for me. That command of course only slows down animations, player movement controlled with the mouse still runs at normal speed. You could also use setAccTime 0.1; that will slow down everything except the mouse movement. I don't know of anyway to slow the mouse movements.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stburr91 said:

I just tested it, it works on the player for me. That command of course only slows down animations, player movement controlled with the mouse still runs at normal speed. You could also use setAccTime 0.1; that will slow down everything except the mouse movement. I don't know of anyway to slow the mouse movements.   

Weird, I want to slow down their jogging speed, and for me it does not work at all.
Which command did you use and how did you execute it?

27 minutes ago, marki980908 said:

Weird, I want to slow down their jogging speed, and for me it does not work at all.
Which command did you use and how did you execute it?

I put this into the debug console. I was testing in SP. 

1 hour ago, stburr91 said:

I put this into the debug console. I was testing in SP. 

If that is the case, it doesnt work for me at all. Thats exactly what I did. Any ideas why?

7 hours ago, marki980908 said:

If that is the case, it doesnt work for me at all. Thats exactly what I did. Any ideas why?

You're using ACE? Won't work.

8 hours ago, RCA3 said:

You're using ACE? Won't work.

Ye I am using ACE. Most groups use ACE these days its almost a must. Anyway any ideas how to get it done if I have ACE?

15 hours ago, marki980908 said:

Anyway any ideas how to get it done if I have ACE? 

Maybe if you don't use ACE fatigue. Not sure.

11 hours ago, RCA3 said:

Maybe if you don't use ACE fatigue. Not sure.

If that is the case, I can not afford to do that.

If using ACE you need to use some per frame event handler, either CBA perFrameHandler or missionEventhandler eachFrame, like:
addMissionEventHandler ["eachFrame", {player setAnimSpeedCoef 0.1}]

No idea how that might affect things in MP though. Or how ACE fatigue stuff might affect this in the long run, etc..

• Like 2