Sign in to follow this  
Coyote-101

calling air support

Hello

I want to make possible to call for aircraft support using the radio as an object set up, and  the task to call.

This is a position defence mission and wants to make it possible to provide one-off support to the aircraft via a stationed radio...

I will say what I have:

1)Trigger1 what makes a lot of enemies, and create a task to call air support synchronized with the module task

2)module task synchronized with module specify the status of the task and this module is sync with another trigger(trigger2)

3) in (trigger2 it have 2x2m size)  there is a table with radio as an object on the table...radio have INITIATION:      this addaction ["call air supp","radio.sqf"];      call air supp is under scroll when you are next to, and radio.sqf is a way when it find what to do...I made a sound with HQ voice and it work(in file description.ext I have  class RADIO
    {
    name = "RADIO";
    sound[] = {"sound\RADIO.ogg", 1,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };

-But I need to initiation or write something in sqf file, to the called radio under scroll will active the trigger2 and it will task done because its sync with "module specify the status of the task try to imagine this all...

It is important to me that the possibility of calling planes through this radio is one-time.

4)Trigger2 is also sync with module "Show"(object modifiers) and it sync with plane[ When you call it show the plane and it will come and help...

Plz help and tell me how to do it. If you have any other idea how to to it, say it.