Bombardyn

[SOLVED] WARLORDS mission loading doesn't work

Hello,
I recently made my own Warlords scenario in Eden editor and everything worked fine, until I ran on a serious problem. After playing the scenario on a server I made and making some progress on the map, I saved the game and quit. The next day I loaded the saved game, still on the server I made, and then a problem occurred. I couldn't open the Warlords buying menu and the voting system stopped working. It seems like after I load the saved game, the Warlords Init just stops working / deactivates. I tried to change the soldier I was playing with but it didn't fix anything.
Can anyone tell me how to fix that please?
PS. I think it might be fixed by writing a code that tells the init to activate after the game is loaded, but I don't know how to do that (I cannot write scripts) and I'm not sure if it will work anyway.

Edited by R0adki11
removed unnecessary formatting in title and thread.

It's not often we see a title like this one around these parts. 

12 hours ago, Bombardyn said:

I made the warlord scenario using that tutorial. They haven't said anything about saving a multiplayer warlord game.

Well as I understand Warlords is designed to be hosted and played on a proper server. I don't think its designed so can save your progress if you play the mission locally on your PC.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, R0adki11 said:

Well as I understand Warlords is designed to be hosted and played on a proper server. I don't think its designed so can save your progress if you play the mission locally on your PC.

Is it possible to make something similair to this:

I have downloaded this scenario and the saving and loading does acually work.
When I searched through this scenarios files, I couldn't figure out how to replicate it. I don't need the air support and all the other stuff, only the save and load option.
Here is the steam page of this map and a tutorial how to put downloaded maps into the editor:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1853095211
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1921503374

So how was this solved then?
After making a simple Warlords module single player mission in the Editor, whenever I load a saved game, the Warlords module game mode no longer works (Warlords menu doesn't open, CP count no longer displayed...). However, this only happens in save games loaded AFTER Save&Exit. Otherwise, loading works fine, you can play the session with loading as long as you never quit. Is there a fix for this or mod module to add to the mission in the editor to make it work?