Ehi, I just want to adress the fact that even after the new season, the trophies ( World Traveler and Safecracker ) are not showing achieved even if I meet the requirement. This is an issue that bothers not only me, but a lot of people too.

( here's players complaining about it on one of many online forums 

- https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/100197-world-traveler-trophy-glitch/ )

It really doesn't seems like much but as a completionist it is annoying, I really hope the devs can fix this issue since it's not that big of a bug. 

Thanks.

Hello, same for me, visited all points of interest of all maps and didn't get the trophy on PS4. 

0/6 on the medal ... Really annoying 

Fix your game 

• Like 1

Hello Vigor Team, there is still a problem getting the rubix cube trophy. After solving the cube the trophy is showing up, but after restarting the game the trophy and even some other trophys are gone. So every time solving the cube, and restarting the game, the Trophys reset to 20/30. Happends to me on PS4 before and after the latest update. best regards

Hello, thank you for letting us know about these issues - the team is aware about them and so far it looks like a memory-related issue, and it's being worked on 💪

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello, thank you for letting us know about these issues - the team is aware about them and so far it looks like a memory-related issue, and it's being worked on 💪

Thanks for acknowledging this issue.

• Like 1