Sign in to follow this  
Teamksa

Why nerf crate xp for seasonal grinding???

So... now we are absolutely forced to go into matches and can't even depend on the shelter challenges when needed. That extra xp from shelter challenges was nerfed hard and you are absolutely losing a customer as you continue to go down this path of forcing pvp at every turn. BLUE weapons and resource crates are only 50 xp now??? down from 500each? wow. less than a green 250xp crate...

Might as well make them grey crates cause it's pointless to waste time on them now. Esp since I've not seen a single set of nails or wire in over a month from these resource crates. And it's all that's needed anymore... I actually get more grey materials than anything else, even though I generate materials in shelter for free.... and then there's also more green level fertilizer and blue level chems than grey level nails. I can't complete the higher tiers of shelter with such low levels of mat's gathering for them... for grey mats no less!

And food donations are also pretty worthless now with all the crate xp nerfs since all I can ever be able to donate food for, now only gets me 50xp each crate... What a waste of time... All I do is try to upgrade the food options in the shelter so I can get the extra resources I can't get in-game. Do I suck at in-game play? maybe. Or maybe Dev nerfed out too many of the resources in each map also... I am seriously not wanting to ever waste time on these poorly developed shelter mechanics... ever again. It was bad enough looking at all the pay to win upgrades ppl keep getting for upgrades, but when the piddly map resources were nerfed, I thought, I'll give it a try... now, I'm just done.

Literally giving the benefit to all the ppl who pay to buy the xp for each season or you will have to play for hours each day to make up for that lost xp. While the rest of us poor and broke slobs just keep getting kicked to the curb cause we don't have time for this game. All to just force us to upgrade crates and forcing us into pvp situations for the bigger crates in-game. But, I have less and less time to play this game... so what you really are doing is forcing me to move on.

The whole reason I liked this game from the start, was to have the option to not engage in pvp in a match. It was like dayz in that aspect... to give me no option now is just making it another pew pew shooter with no attainable goals. Unless I pay for the progression.

Seems the Dev's being forced to work from home this past year generated some seriously delusional ideas about game/shelter progression.

• Sad 1