Sign in to follow this  
Vectif

Looking for DESIGNERS! "Create-Your-Own-Billboard!" to be featured in my Terrain.

Hello! I'm Vectif, and I'm the developer of an upcoming unreleased Arma 3 Terrain called 'Straya', based loosely on the australian outback vibe. You can find some WIP pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/aA5AWyd

I am looking for any graphic designers that would interested in a project solely for fun. I am soon to release an Arma 3 terrain and I'm looking for designers interested in making textures (fictional ads!) for billboards. You do not have to do anything other than the image, I will handle the .p3ds/models myself. You will be fully credited for your work, and are allowed to sign your own creations visually.

Images must be of your own intellectual work, and shall not contain anything other than in-game screenshots (unmodded unless you made the mods or contributed with explicit permission!) and/or any art/design you might do upon it or standalone. Images are to be done in 2048x1024px.

If you are interested please contact me over at Discord: Vectif#6895. Consider this the same idea that BI had for the Malden billboard contest some years ago! You can also find some inspirations and refference on their winners post or just look at some billboards in real life or throughout the Arma series!
Cheers and looking forward to any designers interested!

• Like 1

I've also ran into this interesting video while researching some refference material for my own billboards and for the people interested in participating, so I thought it'd share! I found this very cool and interesting. It's also the same billboards from Chernarus. I've also delayed the submission deadline to June 1st for my terrain, since I plan to release it a bit later than I originally announced. So if you're still interested, it's your time!