gmike15

Help please! Exile server stuck on ground

Hi all,
I'd like to ask for help please, its been 1 month (and more last year) 'ive been trying to solve this issue through searching online but none of the solution i found solved the issue, so here i am asking.
I've followed a guide from Freakboy's exile server setup but this time i'm using the Mysql workbench program. (thought it would solve the issue)

Players from same network (me and my team) can join through internet tab from A3launcher, no problems at all, so i moved the server machine to a different network but no change, other players keeps disconnecting but not mine or my 3 team members
Players from the internet would connect and disconnect (i assume they got the stuck on ground issue)

New issue today is when i edit the config zombie exile (changing the zombie's HP),  me and my team members get stuck on ground when joining the server! 

I'd have to clean the data from the SQF but our construction will be lost! (happened more than 4 times now)

Things i noticed is the logs says callextention extdb not found (i can't seem to solve this one)

I'm thinking there's an issue with reading or writing on the database of SQL (opening ports, firewalls, increasing packets, checking configs for anything to enable: nothing)

This is driving me nuts now and i'm about to give up

I've open for suggestions, advices

Thank you

G.Mike

Pretty sure its a DB connection issue. Can be anything, from wrong config , bad connectivity to a wrong extdb version extdb3/2.
Without RPT files and well full review of your configs, there is not much we can help you with.

Hi chernaruski...

here's the rpt and extdb logs for your perusal

RPT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qf3USY5gHN4wrFA-PNDknPBNr9UYQstH/view?usp=sharing

"ExileServer - Job with handle 10003 added."
CallExtension 'extDB2' could not be found
"ExileServer - Job with handle 10004 added."
"ExileServer - Initializing game world..."
"ExileServer - Loading families from database..."

LOG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtTwFap8kjCex3LnxyoGD2u9pVVbTuPx/view?usp=sharing
[04:12:12:778909 +00:-1] [Thread 9840] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Error No Custom Call Not Found: Input String addAccountZombieKill:76561198128062789
[04:12:12:779034 +00:-1] [Thread 9840] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Error No Custom Call Not Found: Callname addAccountZombieKill

First of all:

Are you sure DB login/password in your config files are correct?
Have you changed or overwritten any of the exile_server\code original files?

"ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"
"ExileServer - You have added weapons to your server that spawn in with attachments."
"ExileServer - This will allow duping and money farming!"
"ExileServer - To solve this, please remove the following weapons from your loot tables and trader config OR replace them with their non-attachment equivalent:"
"ExileServer - [""hlc_Pistol_mk25RX""]"
"ExileServer - Example: Use arifle_Katiba_F instead of arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_snds_F."
"ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
"ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
"ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"
"ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

I see you running arma3server_x64 instead of arma3server, not sure if extDB2 works with x64, anyway worth to try and switching to 32 bit server exe. <<<<<  Probably this 
Also, check that you have all the dlls where they should be (tbbmalloc, extDB2 64 bit dlls and such), sometimes GSP block uploading DLLs .

I'm using TDAST, and definitely using the server file arma3server.exe

and yes, the config is the correct login and password

if you have the time, would you like to have a look at the server machine through team viewer?

1 hour ago, gmike15 said:

I'm using TDAST, and definitely using the server file arma3server.exe  

your RPT saying you running 64bit and not arma3server.exe, even name of your log files starting with arma3server_x64_2021-03-26_19-17-14.rpt

TDAST is cancer, I don't want to even look at it. If you can, maybe use a different way to run your server?

You have too many errors in your logs. Seriously, it has a cluster of issues it seems. Isolate the issue, by starting from clean exilemod, then start adding exile overrides (changed exile code sqfs) you use. One by one.
Only then start adding addons for AI,zombies, Vehicles,etc. One by one.

The moment you will be able to start the server, you will identify which one is causing it. Isolate it and check logs again to see what error it spits out. AND ONLY THEN you will know what is there to fix and what solution to look for.

From rpts you can see that DB is actually working and somewhat exile connected to it. So its a completely different issue from what you initially stated about database and "CallExtension 'extDB2' could not be found".
Just go line after line (starting from Starting mission) in your RPT logs and look for code errors debug messages. 

Hi chernaruski,

I've finally had a bit of time to check the server again...
--What i've done is reinstalled the arma server via steamcmd

--installed @exilemod and @exileserver

--exdb username and pw are coded in, everything else is untouched

Joined the server in from my other computer name Dragion2005 (seperate network), got in, seems no problems
waited for other people to join...

There's this one player joined in but disconnected in under a minute. (the problem i'm trying to figure out). i'm starting to wonder, if its the server or the client side players (the player that tried to join didn't register in the RPT log)

Please, kindly view the RPT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SK8Qn6wHUmqx2jfXWcL4u8I3qpLS037d/view?usp=sharing

Also... when i try to enable @ryanzombies and i need to paste "exilez_mod" to the @exileserver/addons

the server name from the launcher turns red instead of green... is that a problem (had that ever since)  fixed by updating mod in server side

P.S everything is default, still using TADST >.<         (currently researching the alternative)

Its an issue of their nicknames...

Players change profile names and stuck in the ground when loading.  If they change it back - loading will have no errors.

Still trying to figure out how to fix this and let them play with any names...