Sign in to follow this  
zoneauss

somone please help

i made a new profile on arma3 called Tuesday. i did that on the day i downloaded the game (about 9 days ago) i made a new profile yesterday. Because i was told to do so in a TUT on how to change your FOV. So at this point three porfiles. The directory profile "Tubst" witch i never created, "Tuesday" and "Zone". when i load up arma3 it loads up Tuesday instead of Zone so i went into the game changed it to Zone and deleted Tuesday. I then restarted my game. Upon loading up i was met with the Tuesday account still existing and the zone account not being selected as the primary account. So i deleted the profile files in the C:\Users\tubst\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles. Then restarted my game and then yet again upon loading up i am met with zone not being selecting and Tuesday still being a profile in the profile select so i FULLY re-installed the game and yet again met with zone not existing and Tuesday Being the primary account selected and the tubst account there aswell (dont know what account that is)
[3:36 PM]
what the qsution is, how do i get RID of tuesday and make zone the PRIMARY account selected

How are you launching the game?

If its via the launcher click on 'Parameters' on the left side and tick the 'Profile' box and select 'Zone' in the drop-down box.

If it is via a custom .BAT or desktop shortcut just add 

-profile="Zone"

to the command line.