So if I'm correct Vigor takes place in 1991 during the end of the cold war well a lot of weapons and gear/cosmetics you could add to the game which means more money form the people buying the crowns but if you want people to buy them u also need to make the equal for the amount of money they spend for the crowns but let me get back on topic the weapons and or gear/cosmetics are the c96 pistol and carbine, Winchester Model 1897, mp-40, kar98k, FG-42, stg-44, gewehr 43, le Enfield, Springfield, sten gun, and the B.A.R. then the cosmetics the m17 chemical gas mask, ssh-40 helmet, mp4 gas mask, and the m69 flak jacket. also, u could make your own weapons because some people will make their own weapons but basically get grab a bunch of stuff from world war 1 - the late cold war also the reason u could add American cosmetics is cause the us military was deployed to the borders just in case the USSR started to invade the other half of Europe. also, I think it would be cool if u added dessert maps because of dust storms caused by a nuclear war and that's it thanks for a great game.