oddHawky

Help for unique gas script.

Hi there.
Im looking for help about unique gas script, that probably can't be found in any script library. In lore of my operation, there is a gas. UK founded it in Arctic and in previous mission, Sweden SOF got inside, and got all intel. After few days, there is a war between UK and Sweden. UK used that gas. Gas is called "Ares" and its doing something like turning off in human any recognize of friendly, and in afterward they see hostiles in anyone. After few minutes of aggresion, human is going to die, because his heart gonna explode from extraordinary pulse. Of course I want to get this gas into civilians, because in my next operation, IDAP with Sweden Homeguard is about to make them safe, but they will not sure, who is not affected by gas, and who is not. In addition, I want to use masks from Gren_evo, and by that I want to make those who is wearing them immune to gas, becuase its only working by doing damage to respiratory system, and next to neurobiological. IDAP gonna have some kind of antibodies in syringes, that gonna for some time stop gas from spreading in body, so they could for example get him in handcuffs. 

And my question is, how can I make it possible ?

And for sure, If im not really understandable, then ask me please. Im not god of english tho, but im trying to :) 

How do you script your gas?  smoke? altered smoke by mod? particles?

In other words, how do you decide when a unit is "inside" the gas volume?

(If I'm right, all I referred are simple "2D" effects, not real 3D space full of droplets. To be confirmed).

I wish it comes from smoke for example green colour.  This would be "deadly zone". And in radius of  maybe 400m , there would be gas in air, without any colour, maybe scent only.

We can close this thread. I have sollution for this thing. I spawned INDFOR between civilians, and I added -ratings on civ. I also attached trigger to "move", when OPFOR is in range, so INDFOR can start to kill civs. With GREN_EVO modules I also added toxic gas spreading. In this module there is also option for masks giving. So, I think I achieved what I want. Thanks anyway 🙂