Jimbothy

Camera/mouse glitch.

Tried to play ARMA 3 Old Man again today and the camera spins around crazy fast looking at the ground as soon as I touch the mouse or if I invert it, the same but looking at the sky.

The mouse works fine in the menus.

I somehow got in a vehicle the steering is full to the right and fights to stay there if I try to use the keyboard.

I deleted all my saves and started a new game to see if that would reset it, no joy.

I bought the Cold War expansion just now to see if maybe that would sort it, a different driver or something, no joy.

I'm guessing as it's been updated thats the issue, can I go back to a patch version that works?

4 hours ago, Jimbothy said:

I'm guessing as it's been updated thats the issue, can I go back to a patch version that works?

I'm fairly sure their is a legacy build available but it will only roll you back one version (assuming its still a thing, or ever was a thing to begin with and I haven't imagined the whole thing).

EDIT: I've just checked, I may have imagined it as there only seems to be the dev-branch available...

Your best bet might be to reset all of your controls (and in turn reset sensitivities etc) and/or delete and re-make your profile to rebuild your controls from scratch...

Sounds like a conflict with a controller (gamepad, joystick, etc.) Check your bindings.

• Like 1