Rimsiakas

Event Handler for when the MP map loading screen goes away?

uCzcqO.jpg

When starting a multiplayer game, after the game loads, the server host sees this map loading screen for some seconds longer than other players. At this point the mission seems to be already loaded - as you can see there's a dialog already open and at this point I can hear other players moving around, the loading screen is no longer there on another PC I use to join the game on LAN as the mission starts.

What I need is a way to know when this map screen goes away, because I need certain things to happen when the server host actually starts seeing the world.

Has anyone tried dealing with this and knows if there is some event handler for this? Or a dialog ID I can wait to become null?

That loading screen dialog seems to be of the RscDisplayLoadMIssion class, as entering createDialog "RscDisplayLoadMission"; into the debug console makes the same map/loading screen pop up. The idd of that dialog is 101. I tried to log the output of the allDisplays command at the time when the mission seems to have been loaded for other players but there's still the loading screen for the host, but I don't see a "Display #101" among the logged displays ids.

Unfortunately, at that point the state is already 10 - same as when the loading screen has gone away.