NikosVita

Leveling up is a nightmare!

Leveling up in Vigor is easy, said no one ever. The amount of xp required along side the amount of xp gained makes the game ultra hard to level up from a point onwards. Vigor is a game, and every games job is to have you entertained and have a great time. The thing is that with the amount of xp required/gained to level up, I find myself playing almost all day today and still haven't managed to make any significant progress( I levelled up once). PLEASE make the xp required for a new level LESS as the progress after level 20-25 is rediculasly low. I really hope next season is much easier.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

It can be quite tough indeed, but some enjoy the grind - understandable though that it's not for everyone 🙂 It helps to have the Premium Battle Pass (you can win some giveaway codes from our Partners streams and such), and it also helps to have objectives to try and get as much XP as possible.
Also, this Season has been extended for a couple more weeks to allow players to reach higher levels, and there will also be a Double XP Weekend this weekend (27-28 March) so you can get your grind on 💪 Good luck and see you in the Outlands! 🍅

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 4:19 PM, NikosVita said:

Leveling up in Vigor is easy, said no one ever. The amount of xp required along side the amount of xp gained makes the game ultra hard to level up from a point onwards. Vigor is a game, and every games job is to have you entertained and have a great time. The thing is that with the amount of xp required/gained to level up, I find myself playing almost all day today and still haven't managed to make any significant progress( I levelled up once). PLEASE make the xp required for a new level LESS as the progress after level 20-25 is rediculasly low. I really hope next season is much easier.

Thanks in advance.

Using signal towers, comm stations and collecting airdrops and accessing safes give good xp to level up even if you don't get out alive you still get xp from this also i think looting materials instead of guns is a better way of getting a higher xp per round. There are loads of videos on youtube which i found very useful in explaining it all. Best of luck stay safe.

• Like 1