Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Martins bell jetranger 206

god , this guy works fast smile.gif

no inside model yet tho .... ah won't take too long smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 05 2003,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">god , this guy works fast smile.gif

no inside model yet tho .... ah won't take too long smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes hes one of the fastest addon maker i ever saw, and the quality is Excellent wow.gif this dude impress's me

I don't know if Martin frequents the forum but if he does I'd like to ask him to consider making a Russian helo next - either an Mi-2 Hoplite or a KA-60 Kasatka. Not only would that provide the Russians with a much needed light transport chopper, it would also guarantee superb quality. And it would probably be released in about two weeks at the rate he works at. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Feb. 05 2003,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know if Martin frequents the forum but if he does I'd like to ask him to consider making a Russian helo next - either an Mi-2 Hoplite or a KA-60 Kasatka. Not only would that provide the Russians with a much needed light transport chopper, it would also guarantee superb quality. And it would probably be released in about two weeks at the rate he works at. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And the Civil variant of the KA-60 (ka-62) smile.gif , i never saw him on the official forum but i think he is registered.

I've been waiting for a helicoptor just like this. All I've found like it was a mercinary one without any back seats. Thank in advance.  smile.gif Make it luxurious inside. Leather seats would be nice. Wet bar perhaps. tounge.gif

Guest BratZ

OMG he is rolling the work out.And NICE!!! Jetpacks,Jet Rangers and all!!

martin made in the past already a jetranger, right?

Anybody know where to download the old one?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ Feb. 06 2003,08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">martin made in the past already a jetranger, right?

Anybody know where to download the old one?<span id='postcolor'>

its the MTYBelljet, it has only pilot and gunner sad.gif but it was a high quality addon aswell, i have it on my HD but i cant seem to find it anywhere, try searching ofp.info

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ Feb. 06 2003,00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ggggg.jpgwow.gif  beatuiful!<span id='postcolor'>

whats that in the background? it looks like a big controllable balloon

I c an Zepplin or Blimb for some part of the world and a CB BEAM antenna prolly for 10meter or 28.***.**Mhz or something like that.

Martin is a licenced Radio Amateur

this must be his hideout where he creates all of his addons biggrin.gif

It doesn't looks like a Zeppelin, it looks like a derigable airship.

graf.jpg

Zeppelin

baldwindirigible.jpg

Dirigable

Is that antenna out yet that looks really cool! plus that is a cool blimb too biggrin.gif , but if the antenna is out id like to know where i could download that.

dir·i·gi·ble n. : See airship

air·ship n. : A self-propelled lighter-than-air craft with directional control surfaces. Also called dirigible.

zep·pe·lin n. : A rigid airship having a long cylindrical body supported by internal gas cells.

From what I can grasp, a zeppelin is a type of dirigible/airship (hence the use of the word airship in its definition). Martin's airship looks like it has a rigid hull, like a zepp, but unlike a blimp, which is the non-rigid airship in your second picture.

HI

Martin here yes I do read the forums and the zepp is a later

project and the radio mast is a HF tri bander for 10,15 and 20

meters,yes your right its a ham radio beam and yes I`m a radio ham, the tower was modeled on my farthers tower which he is also a radio ham, and if some one wants it I will finish it off.Well the jetpacks are just about finished so must get on...Oh yes I sore that someone had retextured the oo7jet if he emails me the textures,i will make a new class with a MG on it and leave out the radio chater,for the

resistance,and west side. Well must go back to my world

talk to you soon guys........martinjetpack_thum.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ Feb. 06 2003,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I c an Zepplin or Blimb for some part of the world and a CB BEAM antenna prolly for 10meter or 28.***.**Mhz or something like that.

Martin is a licenced Radio Amateur

this must be his hideout where he creates all of his addons  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ah yes...of coarse...the HAM shack! Hehehe... My Dad's a HAM operator also... he has a big ol' antennae in the backyard...I forgot what the frequency it is though...only that he talks to people all over the world with it and he has some really sweet digital rig that cranks a lot of juice. My dad's always trying to get me to become a HAM, but I spend to much time on the internet and playing OFP. smile.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>