EO

Warlords Survival - Scottish Highlands

Tdv8Juj.jpg

Warlords Survival is a SP, COOP mission set in the Scottish Highlands.
Mixing survival elements from Ravage with Sector Control objectives from Warlords.

RFG Survivors (BLUFOR) and Moss Troopers (OPFOR) are the contesting factions.
Playing as the Survivors, the main objective is to seize the Moss Troopers Stronghold.

Captured sectors periodically generate Command Points (CP) for players of the controlling faction.
Request Menu: Command Points can used to airdrop additional Survivors, Vehicles and Survival Crates.
Command Points can be used to unlock strategic advantages.
Respawn will return players to the Survivor Stronghold (BLUFOR Base).

Mission Parameters to customise the experience.
Fast Travel between seized sectors is enabled by default. (Can be disabled in Mission Parameters}

Players hunger and thirst has to be managed, loot the land for essential supplies.
If you amass enough Command Points, airdrop a Survival Crate!

Be cautious, shambling Walkers roam the Highlands.
Be extra cautious, the bodies of the dead will return to life.

For single-players, the mission can be played solo by disabling AI in the server lobby.

Alternatively, AI can be individually selected to join the single-player. AI units selected this way cannot be commanded, they will participate on their own, these AI units will also respawn at the Survivor base if killed then make their way back to the battleground.     

Mod requirements are listed on the Workshop.

Known Issues:

Spoiler

Request Menu: Selecting any of the Ravage survival crates will result in an onscreen error relating to a missing picture, this can be closed and ignored, it doesn't effect gameplay, crates can still be selected and airdropped.

Feedback is welcome.

(Please note, mission has only been tested in Single Player over LAN.)

wcoxHwV.png

• Like 4

Couple of issues:

- Called in an armed Hunter and it still had all it's gear in it (MX rifles, etc).

- When trying to cap Lighthouse the fast travel point is on the eastern side of the river, so the AI fast travel there and take ages to swim across because they don't buy any vehicles.

- The fast travel point for Corran is on top of rocks.

- There wasn't any survival elements like thirst/hunger to contend with. I had all the required mods loaded but there was nothing.
Forced progress option in the parameters doesn't do anything.

As for using Global Mobilization Compatibility mod, the only issue was that the Moss Trooper bodies were unlootable due to DLC content. There was no ad popups during the mission so that worked out ok.

5 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Couple of issues:

- Regarding the Hunter, I'm hoping that's just a typo as it should only be the RFG Prowler that's selectable, anyhow the fact it still has a vanilla arsenal on board is indeed my fault, when configuring the RFG faction I've clearly forgot to replace it's inventory with a custom one, duly noted and will be fixed.

- Fast travel point to the Lighthouse is indeed borked if it's on the eastern side, I'll need to move the sector module for the Lighthouse inland as the Warlords function for Fast Travel relies on where the sector module is placed, clearly it doesn't take opposing coastlines into consideration. 😕 

- Clearly the same thing is happening to the Corran fast travel point, the sector module will need to be moved to compensate for that.

- Ravage survival stats should be in the top right of screen when inventory is selected, can't explain why your not seeing them....

- Forced progress should really be removed from mission parameters as this particular Warlords set-up doesn't follow the traditional Warlords set-up, OPFOR occupy all sectors from the get-go. 

As for the GM compatibility mod, that's great news and plays out as I hoped/expected for non CDLC owners.

Great points mate, thanks for the feedback, it's invaluable.

Tweaks and fixes incoming. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EO said:

- Ravage survival stats should be in the top right of screen when inventory is selected, can't explain why your not seeing them....   

I'll keep an eye out next time, didn't spend much time in the inventory to be honest.

• Thanks 1

Mission file has been updated:

- Sector modules for The Lighthouse and Corran have been repositioned, Fast Travel points for these sectors are now in satisfactory locations.

- Removed a few Mission Parameters that weren't relevant to the mission.