URSharkFuelisPissed

Crown buyers: Watch for deductions after crashes

******** Watch for this message to be deleted soon like my prior warnings - maybe Bohemia should be more ethical and deal with the issue instead of hiding the truth by censoring the feedback****

I really like this game and still play/pay on the Xbox, but I have quit playing on the PS4 - not because the gameplay has not continued to improve - it has improved! I quit because I noticed my crowns were disappearing after crashes, because insurance not being honored or refunded post crash, and boosters were kept post crash when the crash prevented the player from benefitting from the boost. That folks is electronic theft an it should be taken more seriously by Bohemia and Sony - but after months of apologies and promises by Bohemia customer support to "look into it" they have done absolutely NOTHING to resolve my issue.

This is wrong, Bohemia should care more about their reputation than greed, and I would report it to Sony if there was a customer feedback means to do so.

SORRY BOHEMIA, BUT I WILL NOT GO AWAY UNTIL YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT! Theft is theft virtual or real, it is the same thing. You should not take money from customers unless you give them what you promise in return.

Hi there @URSharkFuelisPissed, you should be receiving your crowns back due to disconnects, crashes and such - it can take some time for it to return, however, so please be patient 🙂 Restarting the game could help it pop back into your account quicker. If it takes more than a few days, please contact our support. You can find their email here.

However, if you have been caught exploiting any glitches, the crowns will not be returned to your account - if you have received a warning on exploiting some systems on the game and ignored it, it's likely that this is the reason why your crowns have not been returned.