I’ve been playing vigor with a friend of mine and we enjoy the game a fair amount but it does have its moments. I was thinking there should be a form of trading, giving, or something along those lines. But only being able to give, trade, or whatever with the friend that’s in your party and only being able to trade the items you have gained whilst playing with said friend.

I like the sound of this idea, would be useful to be able to trade consumables and ammo. Been a few times where I really could've done with a bandage and not been able to get one and my team mates have had them just no way of giving me it. If playing as a team then it would just make sense really.

@SwingLifeAway85 a teammate can heal you during an encounter. have to be close together and the teammate needs to equip the consumable and it will heal you. best of luck to you and your buddy in the future.

Nice idea but it’s been suggested before and rejected but we keep our hopes up all the same 😁

Indeed, we will not be adding some sort of trading system to Vigor, as we feel that it does not suit the game - loot must be earned 💪

On 3/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, onemanwolfp4k said:

@SwingLifeAway85 a teammate can heal you during an encounter. have to be close together and the teammate needs to equip the consumable and it will heal you. best of luck to you and your buddy in the future.

Well I didnt realise that thanks for the info 🙂 

@SwingLifeAway85 I didnt realize you could until my buddy yelled at me telling me to be still so he could heal me lol. i found out maybe a week or so before you posted your comment haha. stay safe outlander