littlerookie123

Behavior Score

Hi everyone

Tonight I was really upset because three Blufor players switched team to Opfor just to destroy our assets.

At some point, I was asking myself why I should keep playing this game and buy more DLC or even bother with next game if there is a release ever coming out?

We asked what is wrong with them and all they say is we cheat because they lose all their air units to our SAM missiles. These players were obviously pissed while dominating literally 2/3 of the entire map but fail to understand simple basics in the game. Instead they switch team and kill assets. This kind of gameplay isn't going to last very long. The players you need will abandon your game and I will be one of them very soon too because I see no more fun in dealing with such people going unchecked every day.

I dare anyone to talk crap like "its just a game". Real people are spending real time and money in these games. I really wonder how a small community is going to survive if we don't get some community support too.

I do understand that having game masters means more cost that needs to be covered somehow. But adding a behavior score system and better vote kick features wouldnt hurt anyone.

I saw other games declining because they were sitting ducks, waiting years until millions of players left out of protest and never came back. It would be very unfortunate if Bohemia goes the same path like many others before.

I'm looking forward for some other opinions and some advice about how to deal with such people in official servers.

Thanks

You're playing the entire game wrong.

Arma is about PvE/PvP communities where people usually know eachother.

It isn't a Counter-Strike Competitive Mode where you jump in to mess around with randoms for a while.

If that's what you're looking for then you probably won't have a very good experience with Arma.

You can also try EUTW and King Of The Hill servers, I think they're kinda similar to what you're looking for and they probably do have something to prevent the issue you're talking about.

Official servers are a cesspool with no discipline scripting.  But they may be banned if you had proof and sent it to Dwarden on discord.  The problem ultimately is there are so many trolls it is a life's work banning all of them.  Then you go to a server with different owner and they are all back again because that server does not have them on the ban list.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, semiconductor said:

You're playing the entire game wrong.

Arma is about PvE/PvP communities where people usually know eachother. 

Where often spending money and sucking up to people in high places determines how you are treated/ranked.