Sam_Ed

Need help with Nitrado server

I keep getting multiple errors but i can't understand why because i create a simple mission in eden editor with the same mods as the server just 2 for now, CBA_A3 and ace, i have the mods downloaded into the Arma 3 folder and i copied across the keys the errors i keep getting are

11:47:15 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.a3_characters_f

11:47:18 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\briefing\hubbriefing_loop.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: hubbriefing_ext
11:47:18 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\spectator\hubspectator_stand.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: hubspectator_stand_contact

11:56:31 Mission test.Altis: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

11:56:32 Missing addons detected:
11:56:32   ace_cargo

11:56:32 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ace_cargo

i have the exact same mods i unsubscribed and resubscribed i tried repairing then uploading the mods, nitrado customer support has been next to useless except when i had Error: createPeer failed they fixed that but only after half a week

Thank you for reading this far