Rimsiakas

[SP/CO] Force Through Game Mode

Force Through is a game mode where two sides fight to push the frontline to the starting position of the enemy side.

AI groups spawn continuously and move independently, sharing their intel about known enemy locations among each other and responding to known nearby targets, trying to find an advantageous position to attack from.

Before the mission starts, the location of the battle can be selected by the server host (or the player in SP).

In single player mode players can switch to any other unit at any time using team switch (U button).
In multiplayer mode players can join other players or AI-controlled groups so they don't have to go lone-wolf.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2418209864

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Melody_Mike Hello! Seems like Steam servers are having a bit of a stroke at the moment, some other pages are not working for me as well. Refreshing a few times seems to help though.

• Like 1

There's been a big update to the mission.
The biggest changes:

• I've made the mission location to be selectable when starting the scenario instead of being predefined around Agios Panagiotis. Therefore the scenario was renamed to Force Through - Altis.
  • There's also now an action to join a nearby AI group in multiplayer so you don't have to go lone wolf even when there are no other players in the server.
  • Decreased the distance at which groups respond to known enemy locations. This makes them spread out around the battle area more and results in more flanking maneuvers.

i tried your missions and it's very fun to do, i tried to put RHS units but it doesn't work do you know how spawn them? Thx

Oh, neat!

Yeah, to make RHS units spawn you have to hack into the spawner module logic a bit. Some time ago I did a port to Chernarus with RHS units, you can use it as reference: https://github.com/RimantasGalvonas/Arma-3-AI-vs-AI-Battle-Scenario-Template/releases/download/1.2.2/ForceThrough-ChernarusAutumn-RHS.chernarus.zip

Note the SpawnAI_module_RHS_adapter trigger and faction variables being set in the init field of the Spawn AI and Spawn AI: Spawnpoint modules

Oh nice thnak you, i modified the cfggroups name but i have error message how why spawn is impossible.i know there is trouble with rhs name cfggroups but i don't know pass them !! greetings