DanceFanatic

Weapons don't fire and consumables don't work after opening locked cargo container

Posted this earlier in the wrong sub forum. There's a bug where opening the locked cargo container will sometimes cause weapons and consumables to stop working temporarily. More often this seems to happen when I stop in the middle of messing with a padlock, but sometimes it happens when I finish opening the container. If I'm able to survive, eventually they start working again, but usually if I stop mid padlock, it's because someone is approaching and when my guns/consumables don't work, I'm usually dead. Anyone else have this issue? It happens to me regularly, but not every time I go for the locked container. It has caused many deaths and is really obnoxious.

That's scary dude. my gun won't fire all the time in encounters and elims. I'm pulling the trigger and she just stands there or she throws her elbow and I dont even have R3 set to do that anymore. Smh

I had the same thing happen to me today on PS4! On the map with the two huge bridges.

Container was top left of map, outside a house.

I unlocked the top lock followed by attempting the right. I came out of the lock window... possibly leaning on the fire or aim trigger button same time

Please look into this bug.

I would report it... but there's no Playstation support group on this forum. Only xbox and switch!