It would be great to be able to save your appearance if you want different clothes and/or weapons skins for certain maps.

• Like 2

That wld be great. Like a prefered outfit for each mode and at least 2 outfits for encounters. 🤘

Brilliant game but would love to add some suggestions on Appearance in general - please could we have even more options. Whilst I am saving up my crowns for a really nice jacket I would love in the interim to be able to accessorise my current rain jacket e.g with a different waist belt option? (for less crowns) We all currently have the same waist belt. Also more accessories e.g: neckerchief, watch, walkie-talkie, headphones - mainly just to show off in the lobby! 🙂 but everyone likes to get creative in there I’ve noticed!

Also if there’s any way we can change our player name just for the game (rather than having to use our PS4 profile i.d name) that would be great. (You could allow name changes for coins after the initial free one) 

• Like 1

I agree with different costume saveouts. Sometimes you'd want to wear camo for wintery mapa... camo for others. Is a pain to change manually each time.