AbaeyT

Gunners turret laser designator location problem.

Hello, because of my little knowledge of vehicle configs I come searching help here. My problem: Because there are no mods for French SA-342 Gazelle helicopter that have quality, ( I found 2 that are the same, Workshop version which works partially and then a ArmaHolic version that works a bit more) I am trying to fix them myself. When I spawn the armed Gazelle which is made to have HOT missiles, It has Base Arma Vikhrs but that is not the most important problem. The biggest is gunner camera and laser designator. The activation is up to gunner but the laser des. is pointing from somewhere above the Gunners head as it should be from real life-ish. My question or request is how to make it to not be pointing from that spot and so the Gunner can control where its pointing. 

In advance, thanks for all the advice.

18 hours ago, AbaeyT said:

Hello, because of my little knowledge of vehicle configs I come searching help here. My problem: Because there are no mods for French SA-342 Gazelle helicopter that have quality, ( I found 2 that are the same, Workshop version which works partially and then a ArmaHolic version that works a bit more) I am trying to fix them myself. When I spawn the armed Gazelle which is made to have HOT missiles, It has Base Arma Vikhrs but that is not the most important problem. The biggest is gunner camera and laser designator. The activation is up to gunner but the laser des. is pointing from somewhere above the Gunners head as it should be from real life-ish. My question or request is how to make it to not be pointing from that spot and so the Gunner can control where its pointing. 

In advance, thanks for all the advice.

I'm going to work under the assumption you have the original author's permission to be modifying their work, because God-help you on here if you don't.