Sign in to follow this  
Oguzhan0718

a

Try posting the rvmat itself maybe? But please post it in the code (<>) tags...

OK after a quick skim-over the RVMAT everything appears in order. I have further follow-up questions to try and pin-down the issue:

• Does it preview correctly in Object Builder/Buldozer?
    • If its broken there and/or gives errors then thats where you need to start.
  • Do you get an error message when previewing your weapon?

• If it points to a missing rvmat then the file either isn't getting packed into your PBO, or the path in the model or your file structure is incorrect.

Make sure that in Addon Builder options you have *.rvmat in the list of files to be copied directly. I've seen several threads in last year where people were going on a wild goose chase trying to find the issue with specific rvmat, or even suggesting reinstallation of whole operating system. In 99%* of cases the issue was because of Addon Builder binarizing the .rvmat - I wonder why it's even an option, when clearly game won't work with such file.

* disclaimer: 87% of statistics posted on Internet are fake

What do you mean by "rvmat is attached"? How your Addon Builder settings look like, can you post a pic?

• Like 1

The last screenshot from your post is showing some weird shadows and dark areas. This might be a product of poorly made _AS and _SMDI maps. Unless they're a part of your _co texture, it means that .rvmat itself works properly and is ingame, but you would need to change ur maps.