Sign in to follow this  
Sulon480

Making custom campaign for Cold War Assault??

Hi! I found a program called "Flashpoint Campaign Wizard 1.0.1 by Miker Andrew" This was made as a tool to easily make a full ofp campaign. So I quickly tied two of my random Arma missions to see if it worked... It actually did so I just started making proper missions (with story, descripitons and music and such) so I could make some kind of campaign to my friends or to upload it somewhere idk. I already made like 8 missions, wanted to test it but for some reason it doesn't work. Maybe cause this program was made for ofp, and not arma? I mean those are the same games, only different versions... So anyway, is there any way a simple mission maker like me could easily put a campaign together? I mean I don't need them fancy cutscenes and stuff, just like 15 mission after one another you know...

BTW I hope this is the right place to post this... lol

i can probably do that since i have campedit program to make campaign's but i dont know where to contact you if you have Discord then add me here ꧁༺SCAR༻꧂#3775 also im kind of a busy right now with school and ramadan is close