Holly Banker

Weapon Accessories Bugged cuz New Update

So, with the new update released, I am having issues on my weapon shop accessories. "Tweaked: Changed slots configuration on all weapons from the array-based old method to the class-based one (this should also fix any issues with muzzle accessories)" was said with the new update. I need a fix for that, thanks for your time.

11 hours ago, reyhard said:

I guess your weapon shop was reading compatibileItems[] array instead of i.e. using https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_compatibleItems ?

Because of the new arma3 update, weapon accessories button is not working. It doesn't let me click the accessories button. I am using what you linked.

40 minutes ago, reyhard said:

How are you using it?

disableSerialization; if ((uiNamespace getVariable ["Weapon_Accessories", 0]) isEqualTo 0) then { private _weapon = lbData [38403, lbCurSel (38403)]; private _compatibleItems = _weapon call BIS_fnc_compatibleItems; //Fetch all compatible Items for the weapons. uiNamespace setVariable ["Accessories_Array", _compatibleItems]; uiNamespace setVariable ["Weapon_Accessories", 1]; } else { uiNamespace setVariable ["Weapon_Accessories", 0]; };

Reyhard isn't asking for the whole mission, just the script/function that is not working correctly.